- Using your Budget workbook, use as many functions you can to calculate the statistics described.
Following criteria is minimum, but you should be creative and use as much topics as you learned in this section. For the Budget and Actuals,
- calculate average and total Income & Expense (2 decimal places)
- calculate the total earnings and total expenses (2 decimal places and appropriate sign)
- display the message “Under Income” or “Over Income” automatically based on above calculation
- find the minimum, maximum expense from the list (2 decimal places)
- display date / time next to the table
- write formula to take input category then finds the associated value
- You are planning to purchase a car that costs $15,000. The dealership is offering you financing for 5 years at 5.5% APR. Calculate the monthly payment for the car. Determine if you can afford to buy the car and display appropriate message automatically.
- Upon completion of the assignments submit via Blackboard for grading.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me.
Week 11: Homework
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Campus Assignment Writers only hire the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Campus Assignment Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Campus Assignment Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Campus Assignment Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.