- Write an initial response to the following key question(s) or prompt(s):
As the quotation below from the French AFD reveals, an example of a group of labors in low-cost countries who have long been deprived of equal pay for equal work are women.
The figures speak for themselves: 70% of people living on less than a dollar a day are women, as are two-thirds of illiterates. In certain countries, 50% of women are victims of violence. Women produce 50% of food and two-thirds of global labor, but only earn 10% of incomes. Women are discriminated against in all areas of society: employment, education, health, and governance. Yet they contribute to the development of countries through their work. A number of studies have demonstrated that reducing gender inequalities contributes to the equitable and sustainable development of countries.
Go to the ADF site to see the French governments gender and development strategies. Reflect on the data in the quote above and on Frances strategies to combat these violations of compensatory justice as you respond to the Key Questions.
- What are specific ethical pitfalls that underlie the French mitigation strategies?
- How can your company leverage concessions from offshore providers to ensure progress in mitigating these pitfalls?
- Which virtues would your companys leadership need to demonstrate in order to accept responsibility to better these workers situations and to implement mitigation strategies for the ethical inequities?
- Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain, and The worker deserves his wages.. Verse 17, preceding this one, discussed the Elders in the church who do their work and should be well paid for that, since they are teaching and preaching. Faithful church leaders should be supported and appreciated (Tyndale, 2007, p. 1934).
- Need at least 4 references for each one point.
- Total words 450 -500
Virtual Business In Global Marketing
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Campus Assignment Writers only hire the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Campus Assignment Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Campus Assignment Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Campus Assignment Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.