A Case Analysis of Uber
Uber is a ride-sharing service started in 2009. If you are not familiar with Uber, you can learn more about the services it provides at Uber.com.Construct an eight-page analysis of Uber using the following criteria.
- Analyze the market before Ubers entry. Describe the inefficiency Uber exploited.
- Explain Ubers surge pricing in the context of shifts in supply and demand.
- Evaluate Ubers surge pricing in the context of price discrimination.
- Apply the concepts of economies of scale and economies of scope to Ubers business model.
- Apply the concepts of game theory to Ubers market.
- Assess Ubers potential for international expansion and potential trade policy issues.
- Explain the incentive pay model Uber uses and how it affects the principal-agent problem.
- Discuss any asymmetric information issues with Ubers business model.
must be at least eight pages in length (not counting the title and references pages) and include at least five peer-reviewed resources. Adhere to APA Style when writing your analysis, including citations and references for sources used. Be sure to include an introduction. Please note that no abstract is needed.If you wish to include a supply and demand graph in your paper, view the video How to Graph in Word for some guidance. Also, not that any graphs you include in your paper should be placed in the Appendix of your paper.