“Execution – Where Planning Hits the Road”
In 4-5 pages, list and discuss:
1. Discuss the major challenges of seaport operations in their quest to remain competitive.
2. There are several types of ancillary service providers. Name three that focus on international transportation and describe the type of service they provide.
3. What is intermodal transportation and what are its benefits in international trade?
4. Define direct service.
5. Define indirect service.
6. What are the most pressing issues in intermodal transportation market?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 1,250 words (approximately 3 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1 margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.