research on one-or-two large software systems that were implemented successfully and on one-or-two large software systems that failed in their implementation. Write at least a 3-page Word document, double-spaced, detailing each system. Your paper should include a number of topic sections. Using the concept of A.D.D.I.E., create a section to discuss the A.-Analysis that went into the system, a section to discuss the D.-Design of the system, a section to discuss the D.-Development of the system, a section to discuss the I.- Implementation of the system (successful or failed) and a section to discuss the E.-Evaluation of the system (successful or failed). Provide the following: 1. An Introduction paragraph describing the assignment and a short description of the systems selected. 2. A section that describes the first Software System (with an appropriate section Heading) and a description of that Software System to include: a. What is its purpose? b. What operations it performs? c. What are its inputs (resources, interfaces, when used)? d. What are its outputs (interfaces, data)? e. The systems complexity/cost/feasibility. f. Any constraints or risks found during the research. 3. Sections with details for each component of A.D.D.I.E. (with an appropriate section Heading) to include: a. Success or failures identified. b. Issues or findings identified. c. Recommendations or lessons learned. Your paper should then conclude with a Findings section the compares the two systems. Provide the following: 1. What made one system successful but make the other system fail. 2. What could have been done to make the failed system more successful. 3. What could have been done to make the successful system even more successful. You must include at least 3 scholarly references with citations. Possible search keywords: Software and System Development Projects; ERP systems design (or Expert Systems or Data Systems or Information Systems design); Planning and Scheduling system design
system analysis and design
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Campus Assignment Writers only hire the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Campus Assignment Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Campus Assignment Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Campus Assignment Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.