IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 09/11/22 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Many forms of environmental degradation are caused by entities and factors beyond our individual control. Some, however, are factors we each can influence, and can do so nearly every day of our lives. Think about what you have learned during this week about solid and liquid waste.
In your journal entry, consider your level of knowledge about the processing and fate of materials that enter the waste stream before you took the class. In your journal,
- Explain if you had a nuanced understanding of how garbage and sewage disappeared yet posed a continued hazard to humanity.
- Critique your awareness: Did you worry about these wastes or just thought that they were someone elses problem (if, while being honest, you thought about it much at all)?
- Examine which ethnic groups are more commonly impacted by solid and liquid waste pollution and why.
- Conclude with how your thinking has changed since taking this class.
- Share how your attitudes and planned actions have changed regarding waste disposal.
Your journal assignment should be at least 500 words in length.