For this assignment, you will evaluate the concepts associated with entrepreneurship. First, locate the video below in the Films on Demand database in the Waldorf Online Library. ABC News (Producer). (2013). Building a food truck business from the ground up [Video file]. Retrieved from https://libraryresources.waldorf.edu/login?url=http://fod.infobase.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx? wID=147775&xtid=54907 Click here to view the video transcript. Next, answer the following questions. 1. What value does this business bring to the communities it serves?
1. What value does this business bring to the communities it serves?
2. What are the advantages of the food truck business?
3. What are the risks involved in this business?
4. What characteristics of the owners help to make this business a success?
5. What type of entrepreneurship is displayed in the video? Explain.
6. Why is additional support critical for the success of the food truck business?
7. What suggestions would you recommend for this business?
Your case study must be a minimum of two pages in length, not including the title and reference pages. Your case study should present an insightful and thorough analysis with strong arguments and evidence. A minimum of one resource in addition to the video must be used in your analysis. Your case study, including all references, will be formatted in APA style.
Below are the video transcripts.