Please respond to the following:
- Techniques of inventory management include:
- Economic order quantity.
- Just in time inventories.
- Optimum stocking level.
- Periodic inventory.
- Perpetual inventory.
- Pointofsale systems.
- Select three of the seven inventory techniques listed above and explore why a business would implement each one. Be sure to list specific reasons for each.
In Chapter 8 of the Webtext, you learned four simple ways you can use self-monitoring behaviors in the workplace. Review the table on page 8.3.
Self-Monitoring in the Workplace
1. Pay attention to the way others are behaving and act accordingly. This might mean doing research before an important meeting or simply assessing behaviors as they arise.
2. Read both verbal and nonverbal cues to assess the situation. For example, if youre monopolizing time in a meeting with unnecessary questions, your coworkers might look impatient or uncomfortable.
3. Find a balance between blending in and being your authentic self.
4. Practice self-awareness so you understand how your own feelings and desires are influencing your behavior.
- Explain how you already use one of these self-monitoring behaviors at work or school.
- Next, identify another behavior (from the table on page 8.3) that you might need to work on for your future career