Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read the APAs Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct (Links to an external site.)in its entirety, paying special attention to standards 8 and 10 that cover ethics in research and therapeutic practice. Oftentimes research methods courses discuss the ethics of research and focus on historic examples of unethical research studies. This discussion of ethics https://ultimatehomeworkhelpers.com/explain-how-the-concept-of-theology-led-to-the-town-of-salems-downfall-in-the-pl/literature/ will involve a different focus. The Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct (Links to an external site.) presents information on ethical standards and expectations that apply to specific situations, including therapy and research. Explain the differences between the ethical standards for clients being treated by psychologists in counseling sessions and the standards for conducting psychological research with human participants. Consider your future career in the field of psychology and https://ultimatehomeworkhelpers.com/explain-how-the-concept-of-theology-led-to-the-town-of-salems-downfall-in-the-pl/literature/ describe the parts of the Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct (Links to an external site.) you expect to relate directly to your future career. Select and provide the number for one ethical requirement that applies specifically to psychological research and briefly summarize the standard. Explain why this requirement may not apply to a therapy situation.
Code Of Conduct Week1
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Campus Assignment Writers only hire the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Campus Assignment Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Campus Assignment Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Campus Assignment Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.