Descriptive Research Study10.- Instruments – (Worth 6-points)
11.- Research procedures – (Worth 6-points)1
2.- Data Analysis – (Worth 6-points)
NOTE1: You are not required to collect data from the primary source. Make sure you don’t state in your paper that you have collected data through interviews. If you mention in you paper that you have or will be collecting data, your group will receive zero (0) for this assignment.NOTE2: You will only work with secondary data from Peer-Reviewed Journals.NOTE3: This is a continuation of your proposed project that you started in week-2 Each group to deliver: Steps and Procedures:
- To complete this assignment, you are required to use ONLY Peer-Reviewed Journals. Do not use any other source to support your research. Use only Peer-Reviewed Journals.
- You need to list the reference of the article from The Peer-Reviewed Journal. All references must follow APA style, structure, and formatting.
- Use the basic citation styles mentioned in the APA Manual, Sixth or Seventh Editions, to cite your sources.
- Do not send your work via e-mail. Your document will be ignored. I will not grade your document if you send it via e-mail.
- Make sure you include the selected 10-Articles from Peer-Reviewed Journal as your references and sources (10-Annotated Bibliography).
- “Only” The leader of your team for week four (5) will submit the assignment.
- Please observe the Required Practical Connection Assignment Rubric