In the change management simulation, as the Director of Product Innovation you were faced with an urgent business need to implement strategic change at Spectrum Sunglass Company. As a middle manager, you lacked formal authority (power) and had to rely on influence to gain support to implement the change. Success required you to accurately diagnose the situation, build and maintain credibility, and develop a plan that included using the appropriate change levers or actions at the right time. Having completed the Change Management Simulation, prepare a 5 7 page paper that: Analyzes how effectively you diagnosed the situation including identifying individuals who could be early adopters and those that were resisters. How helpful were factors such as the formal organizational hierarchy and social network information? Discusses the strategy you developed to influence organizational member to mobilize and move them to adopt the change initiative. Identify and describe the change theories and/or models that influenced your strategy and their effectiveness. Evaluates why you were successful or unsuccessful as a change agent and middle manager without formal authority including what you did well and what were your missteps. Analyze when and why did you gained or lost credibility, and its impact on your success. Reflects on the three important lessons learned or insights gained from the simulation about being an effective change leader, and identify one action you will take to enhance your future effectiveness in leading change. A well-written paper should be 5 7 double-spaced pages of content, and adhere to APA standards; the page count doesnt include the title and reference pages. The analysis and recommendations must be supported with citations and references from 2 or more academic sources such as your textbook.
Change Management Simulation Reflection Paper
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Campus Assignment Writers only hire the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Campus Assignment Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Campus Assignment Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Campus Assignment Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.