Describe how the new knowledge you gained in this course will impact your nursing practice by addressing ALL SIX (6) of the listed course competencies in addition to the transferrable skill of Critical Thinking. Describe how you achieved each course competency including at least one example of new knowledge gained related to that competency. In addition, you will describe how you achieved the transferable skill, Critical Thinking, including at least one example of new knowledge gained related to the transferable skill. Include citations and references.
NUR2755 Course Competencies
- Apply strategies for safe, effective multidimensional nursing practice when providing care for clients with neurological disorders.
- Outline appropriate nursing strategies for providing care to perioperative clients.
- Compare nursing interventions for clients with complex disorders.
- Identify strategies for safe nursing practice of the client with multi-system organ failure.
- Prioritize nursing interventions for clients with medical emergencies.
- Summarize the nurses role and care strategies for clients during disasters.