- Develop a brand presentation of 7-10 slides for a new pet food product (or new product or line extension at your employer or future employer), using the speaker’s notes sections of each slide to expand your talking points.
Branding is a means of di?erentiating a product from its competitors. Branding is an important aspect of marketing because it provides a distinctive identity to a product or family of products that sets it apart from competitors. This assessment introduces the concept of brands and discusses the various ways marketers position their products within the brand structure. By the end of the assessment, you may look at branding and products a bit di?erently than you do right now!
Completion of this portfolio work project will help you understand the key components of a brand presentation.
The Vice President of Marketing at MSH Brands (or at your employer or future employer company) was impressed with your marketing plan submitted in Assessment 1. They have now asked you to develop a brand presentation based on this work.
You are a Brand Manager at MSH Brands (or at your employer or future employer company). You are being asked to develop a brand presentation for a new pet food product (or new product or line extension at your employer or future employer.)
You are to develop a brand presentation including the following elements based on your research, building on your work submitted in Assessment 1. Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 710 slides that synthesize the work, using the speaker’s notes sections of each slide to expand your talking points. Be sure your presentation includes:
- What is the brand name for the product? What role does the new product play in the brand portfolio?
- Who is the target market?
- What will be the new products objectives (create greater customer loyalty, increase trials, expand usage among current users, support trade relations)?
- What will be the new product position? How will it complement the objectives?
- What will be the new product competitive pricing strategy? How will it complement the objectives?
- How will this be reflected in the packaging? How will it complement the objectives?
- How will this be reflected in the promotion? How will it complement the objectives?
- How will this be reflected in the placement? How will it complement the objectives?
- Deliverable Format
- PowerPoint presentation. Use Guidelines for Effective PowerPoint Presentations [PPTX] as a resource.
- 710 slides (in addition to the title and references slides).
- Include additional details on each slide in the speakers notes section.
- Additional requirements:
- Title slide.
- References slide.
- APA-formatted references from at least five sources.
- Be sure you consider the audience.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your pro?ciency in the following course competencies through corresponding scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 1: Apply marketing theories and models to develop marketing strategies.
- Articulate the context of the business (product name, role in brand, target segment).
- Competency 2: Evaluate the e?ectiveness of marketing strategies and methods.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies (product objectives and positioning).
- Competency 3: Use data to support evidence-based marketing decisions.
- Evaluate the marketing mix (pricing, packaging, promotion, and placement) for a product.
- Competency 5: Communicate marketing needs, opportunities, and strategies with multiple stakeholders.
- Write coherently to support a central idea with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a business professional.
This portfolio work project demonstrates your competency in applying knowledge and skills required of a MBA learner in the workplace. Save this activity to your ePortfolio for future reference in the workplace.
Branding Presentation D
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Campus Assignment Writers only hire the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Campus Assignment Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Campus Assignment Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Campus Assignment Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.