The Bible contains truths that impact our lives every day. Grace is a common human trait that can be found in many worldviews. One of the most clear statements of Gods concern for mans sinful heart is found in Proverbs 6:1619, where we read:
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers. (English Standard Version)
Malicious plans and the evil plans of man God dislikes in no uncertain terms. In Mark 7:2122 we again see Gods deep concern for the sin of humankind: For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. In the verses from Mark, we see just about every malicious issue that we observe on the internet. Apart from Gods grace of salvation from sin, we strive to provide a means of protecting those that use cyberspace.
- Be sure to address the following prompts in your paper:
- How would we apply Gods grace for the sin in our lives? What does God offer to deal with the sin in our lives?
- How does Gods love and redemption for our sin apply to policies and practices as a society?
- What are some ways we can model Gods love and redemption to policies and practices in the society within your cultural or religious background?
- Your paper should be at least 250 words in length.